Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some more photography

The camera has been returned to Adam, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss it on a daily basis.  Here are a few of my favorites from my week of testing. 

 

(BELOW:  The kids are enjoying one of the last days of summer with an ice cream bar in the front yard)

DSC_0001  

(BELOW: This is one of my favorites for the week)

DSC_0007-2

(BELOW: Kallie has such a great imagination.  While she was waiting for friends to come over she was out sitting on the side of the road in this little get-up.  Needless to say there were some brake lights flickering as they passed her)

DSC_0017

(BELOW: Brian jumping off the porch at his dad’s request)

DSC_0053

It was a sad moment to give back the camera, but I know for sure that it is what I want to do.  Now to save up more money.  Maybe by this time next year I will have my camera!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. Love that the one of Brian jumping off the porch isn't blurry. Such clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super action shot of Brian jumping. I also loved the ice cream picture of Kallie. Miss you guys tons.

    ReplyDelete