(This is my second post of the day, so don’t forget to scroll down)
Brian was a little bit frustrated with this week because he didn’t score a touchdown. He did catch a ball for an extra point though. His pass defense was awesome and he did a great job chasing down runners and getting their flags when needed. He has more speed than I expected when he needs it. I was a little worried about the pictures this week. I have been really sick and was not as motivated on the shots since I was focusing more on my nose not running and not coughing.
(Below: Good pass defense, with his size I am sure the quarterback has no target, and he is watching for a runner so he can disengage if needed. Good job buddy)
(Below: I am just really happy with this picture)
(Below: This is Brian’s extra point score. I had the perfect angle for this picture)
(Below: Camera flaw. My camera was not fast enough to catch the ball in the air, or the catch, this is the next photo, Brian just caught the ball for the extra point)
(Below: Here is Brian on a run play, My favorite picture of the day.)
With all my research on sports photography, I have seen a lot of neat things done with sports photography, so I decided to try out my beginner Photoshop skills. Here are the end results.
I hope you enjoyed! More soccer games tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment